Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Secret Pal 11 package! yay!

So, yesterday, I got my Secret Pal 11 package! Wahoo! It was just great :)

Wanna know what was inside? Of course you do!



I got three skeins of some gorgeous rusty red Knit Picks wool and alpaca Cadena yarn! It's so soft and squishy and I can't WAIT to knit it into something warm and delicious :)

I got a GREAt looking science fiction anthology book, which I can't wait to sit down and read through. It's edited by Orson Scott Card, whom I love, so I expect the stories to all be fantabulous and right up my alley :)

And finally, I got a stuffed animal horse, which is a "Webkinz." Having never heard of this before, it is apparently something where you go online and create a little life for your stuffed animal. I think my son and I should have a blast playing with this cute little thing :)

Thank you again, my fantabulous Secret pal :) I don't know if I mentioned it, but I got my first issue of Interweave Knits last Friday and I was so excited! thanks again for that subscription!

*happy dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment