Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fortune cookie o' love

I finished the fortune cookie!


Which is a good thing, since my 2nd anniversary is this weekend :D

I forgot to take a picture of the finished round before felting, but here it is post-felt, with my poor attempts at blocking the felted item into a vaguely circular shape :) I was being angry and anal about it, until I realized it was going to be folded up and no one would ever know it wasn't perfectly circular :) I used Wool of the Andes in Tan. What a fun, sproingy yarn to knit with!

Here it is all happy and fortune-cookie shaped! Yay! I just need to print out the secret fortune for my sweetie and put it inside, then I'm going to wrap it up in a chinese food box and include some real fortune cookies and a gift card for Panda Express, one of her favorite chinese food places :)


Secret presents are fun :P

No comments:

Post a Comment