Monday, July 30, 2007

Dishcloth bonanza

I found a circular, swirly, picot-edged dishcloth that I am in LOVE with. First off, it only takes me 2 1/2 hours to knit an entire cloth. Second, they're just amazingly cute and swirly. Third, they're really fun to knit. And fourth, they'll make great presents :D

The bright green/blue ones are for my sister's upcoming birthday (with a few solid-colored ones thrown in) and the lighter one is just going to be put aside for a possible future baby gift or swap gift :) I don't like seaming (who does?!), so I've decided to make a bunch of them and then sew them all up at one sitting...so that's why it's still gaping open at you :)

I think I shall be making MANY MANY of these because they're fun and pretty and it's almost instant gratification :)


No comments:

Post a Comment