Thursday, June 14, 2007

Swap whore

I just mailed off my No Skeep for You Swap package!

I love swaps soooo much :) I just love the opportunity to give a total stranger something (hopefully) cool and exciting and that brightens their day. I love the secretive nature of swaps. I love creating the package and putting the label on and decorating the box.

I just love it all :)

I ESPECIALLY love when my downstream pal has a birthday during the swap :D

My no sheep pal's birthday is on Tuesday and I *koff* went a bit above and beyond, lol. I got her a knitting book, about 6-7 skeins of yarn, stitch markers, a cool funky cup, tons of candy, a notepad and glittery pen, lotion...oh, all kinds of goodies :) Some of it she may not like, so I'm a bit nervous about that, but I think she will like it all....but I just love going the extra bit and giving someone a great birthday surprise box of goodies, budget be damned :D

Swaps bring me happiness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment