Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Fraggle's got a brand new (knitting) bag!

I saw this large orange many-pocketed bag at Long's Drugs over a week ago and I haven't been able to get it out of my mind. I finally went over there last night and bought the darned thing!

It's amazing!

It's orange and baby blue (predominantly orange) and it has short-ish handles that just fit over your shoulder. And it's HUGE. And it has 10...count 'em...TEN....pockets. 6 on the outside and 4 on the inside, besides the large main compartment :D

It holds ALL my knitting projects, my book, my patterns, my lotion, my medicines, all my pending bills and misc. paperwork, candy, dental picks, playing cards, nail file, bottle of water and I still have 2 unused pockets and most of the huge interior space open and waiting.

I think I want to marry this bag :D


(insert crappy camera phone picture disclaimer here)

To give you a sense of scope, that little white bit on the inside right is the top of a water bottle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment