Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Better late than never....

I started knitting the cabled purse I want to make for my sister today. I found this soft, fuzzy yarn in pale lavendery blue and medium brown. Those are essentially her wedding colors, so I bought the yarn and intended to make the purse for her shower present, but *ha* we all know that didn't happen.

The wedding is this Saturday. I have 3 1/2 days to make the damn thing, LOL. Something tells me I'm gonna employ the rule that you can give Wedding gifts up to a year after the wedding on this one :P

I only did the first 8 rows at lunch, lol. It looks really nice, though, and it's super soft. I know she is gonna love it!

The yarn is Bernat Soft Boucle in color # 26949, Westport Shades. The pattern I'm using is here -> Cool Cable Baguette

No comments:

Post a Comment