Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Meant to be

I was in a yarn shop today. Of course I was, why wouldn't I want to buy some yarn when I have probably 10 lbs of wool and angora and mojair to spin into yarn in my home currently?! lol.

Anyway, I fell in love with this large skein of cotton called Inca cotton. It was so very soft and wonderful to feel and I could imagine all kinds of beautiful things knit up with it. However, it was $19 and I just couldn't afford it right now. I loved this pale sage green color they had, natural green cotton, no dyes! Well, I went online to see if I could find it anywhere else cheaper and OH MY GAWD!!!!

That green color I want is called OZ!!!!!!!

*squeal with the meant-to-be-ness of it all*

I collect Wizard of Oz stuff, I have an Oz tattoo....I am sooooooo gonna buy that cotton on eBay when I get paid next month!

It's mine!!! Mwahahahaha!

Oz. I swear, I about wet my pants when I saw that :P

No comments:

Post a Comment