Monday, August 27, 2007

Punk Rock Gift Exchange Questions

1. Why are you punk?

Because I married my ex-wife in a white dress and ten-hole doc martins. Because I got my 5 year old son a mohawk when he said he wanted a "cool" haircut. Because I am me and sometimes that means a leather corset and mini skirt with chains and zippers and sometimes that means a pink t-shirt and ruffly skorts.

2. What are your five favorite things? (these don't have to be knit related)

cheese
fiber
books
my son
my partner

3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet?

A cabled purse (for a swap), a string market bag, a skull dishcloth for a friend.

4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday?

bamboo yarn
a swift
Andy Goldsworthy book
crystal palace circular needles
Grains of Paradise (spice)

5. What are your three favorite yarns? What are your three least favorite yarns?

Favorites: Joseph Galler Peruvian Alpaca tweed, Dark Horse Fantasy, Plymouth Baby Alpaca Grande

Least Favorites: Red Heart (nothing against acrylics, but all theirs are icky!), Berroco Memoirs (allergic to mohair), anything that could even remotely be called "fun Fur" or "novelty" yarn :)

6. What are your five favorite delicacies?

Pizzelles, Beemster Classic and Xo cheese, a good, crusty sourdough bread, baklava, chicken tikka masala

7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures?

Barry Manilow, Kraft Deli Select singles, Hillshire Farms Cheddarwurst sausages

8. What are the five things you look forward to every week?

Wednesday nights (the one night each week when I don't have my son and I have no obligations or plans with my partner...just ME time :P) . Wearing my Oscar the Grouch t-shirt to work on Fridays (I'm an office manager), and making time to knit and spin.

9. What do you collect?

yarn, fiber to spin, science fiction books, fabric, lizards/frogs/turtle stuff, cheese (lol), octopi stuff, dust bunnies kitchen gadgets and silverwear.

10. When is your birthday?

Feb 16, 1973. *starts humming "This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius" *

11. Do you have any wishlists?

Heck yeah :) I have a Wist! You can find it here http://www.wists.com/fragglefemme or use the link on the right.

12. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here?

I don't drink coffee or tea. I don't eat chocolate. I'm allergic to mohair. I hate yellow anything. My Ravelry ID is Fragglefemme. My website is http://www.noodlegirl.com. I LOVE swaps and will adore anything you send :D

No comments:

Post a Comment