Friday, July 25, 2008

Anniversary presents

Yesterday was my partner and my third anniversary :) We went out to dinner at our traditional anniversary restaurant in Berkeley and had a wonderful time! Why am I telling you this? Because guess what I got for my anniversary present?

A swift!!!



And you know what is even cooler? My partner MADE it for me...like, from scratch! He's been taking wood working classes on the weekend as a hobby and he wanted the first real thing he ever made to be something for me and this is it :D :D :D

It is so pretty and wonderful and special and spiffy and I LOVE it almost as much as I love him :D

Yay for anniversaries and love :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:09 AM

    That is so cool! Happy Anniversary! Love is good.

    ~Secret Pal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:50 PM

    Yay!! It looks quite a lot like my swift! I hope you are enjoying using it.

    Do you also have a ball winder???

    ReplyDelete