Monday, December 04, 2006

Picture catch-up :)

I realized I never posted a picture of my Fiber Arts center! It is a bit different from these pictures now, but you'll get the idea :) Basically, that messy shelf in the middle is now neat and tidy in a wooden tray and the fiber to spin is in plastic zippered bags all uniform and matching. Still need to hang the spindles from that shelf, but I got cup hooks a bit too big and haven't taken then back to OSH yet to get the right size :)



I LOVE my fiber arts center...did you notice that the lower shelves holding my yarn pull out?!



I also realized I never posted a picture of the cables purse complete, with lining and handles attached, so here you go :) I think it turned out AMAZING!



*Happy crafty beyatch dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment