Thursday, August 07, 2008

Grumpified

I sent my Secret Pal 12 Pal's package a bit late due to some extenuating circumnstances that I kept her in the loop on. Because of this, I sent a MASSIVE huge awesome package for July and August all together. I sent it Fed Ex so she would get it ASAP. and she hasn't received it yet. I keep checking the tracking every day. I even emailed her and told her it was in her town, she just needed to either be home to get it or go over to FedEx at night and pick it up. And yet, I check tracking again this morning and for the third morning, it wasn't delivered, it is still in FedEx custody. I don't know how many times they will attempt delivery before sending it back to me. I'm frustrated and impatient and I want my pal to get her DANG package!

This hasn't been the best swap for me, so far. Ah well.

*grumble grumble grumble grumble*

2 comments:

  1. is there anything that i could do to help SP12 be a better experience for you? :(
    -your hostess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:23 AM

    I'm sorry to hear that. I'm working on a package for you, but this summer has been busier than I expected it to be.

    I hope the package I send will make up for the bad swap vibe you're feeling.

    ~SP

    ReplyDelete